• Have a Dance Party: Stuck indoors? Why not turn up the music and get the whole family moving to the beat. You could even introduce your kids to some of the classics
• Create a Scavenger Hunt: Set up clues throughout the neighborhood and divide the kids into teams, and they’ll have a blast running around outside. Reward all of the kids with bouncy balls at the end of the hunt, letting the winning team have first pick for color and bounce.
• Head to the Farm: Take your kids to the closest farm and you can collect all of the fruits and veggies for the weeks’ meals [Parents]
• Take a Nighttime Hike: Contact your local Audubon Society or nature center to find out when they host hikes, and get the whole family outside to see your favorite trail lit up by stars [Parents]
• Play Tourist: Find an activity in your area that you’ve never tried or a place nearby that you’ve never visited, and find out what it has to offer. It could become a new family favorite [Parents]