Washington D.C. will once again host the Partnership For a Healthier America’s Building a Healthier Future Summit.
Hotel & Conference LocationWashington Hilton
1919 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20009
A limited number of rooms are being held for the Building a Healthier Future Summit and will be available on a first come, first served basis. Please make hotel reservations as soon as you are able. Hotel availability is limited at the group rate and rooms may sell out.
Room block rate: $249/night (+14.5% tax)To reserve your room nights please click here.
Travel Deals for the Building a Healthier Future SummitThe Partnership for a Healthier America has coordinated travel discounts with Amtrak, American Airlines and Delta Airlines on behalf of Building a Healthier Future Summit 2014 attendees. Continue below to see each individual offer.
Amtrak – 10% discount off the best available rail fare is provided to attendees of the Partnership For a Healthier America’s Building a Healthier Future Summit 2014. To book your reservation, call Amtrak at 800-872-7245 and use the code X39Q-978 when making a reservation. The code cannot be used to book fares via the Internet, for the Acela Service or Auto Train. Offer is valid with Sleepers, Business Class or First Class seats with payment of the full applicable accommodation charges.
American Airlines – 5% discount provided to attendees of the Partnership For a Healthier America’s Building a Healthier Future Summit 2014. This discount is valid off any applicable published fares listed for American Airlines, American Eagle and American Connection flights into Washington Reagan National, Baltimore Washington International and Dulles International airports.
- Go to www.aa.com to book your flight or call 800-433-1790 (Note: there is a reservation service charge for all tickets issued by phone.)
- Place the Authorization Number 1334AN in the promotion code box or provide it to the booking agent over the phone.
- Visit www.delta.com to book your flight or call 800-328-1111 Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. CT (Note: there is a reservation service charge for all tickets issued by phone.)
- Enter meeting code NMGWS in the box provided on the Search Flight page or provide it to the booking agent over the phone.
- Visit www.united.com and enter ZRAC678215 in the Offer Code box
- Call United Meetings at 1-800-426-1122 and provide the Z Code: ZRAC and Agreement Code: 678215 (Note: there is a reservation service charge for all tickets issued by phone.)
Three airports service Washington, D.C., and regional areas.
- The closest airport to downtown is Washington Ronald Reagan National Airport (DCA). Blue and Yellow Line Metros run from DCA to downtown and beyond. Taxis are readily available and cost around $20.
- Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI) is 45 minutes away and is located between Washington and Baltimore, MD. Amtrak services the airport seven days a week, as does the regional MARC train during the traditional workweek. Click here for more information on ground transportation.
- Dulles International Airport (IAD) is 45 minutes away in Northern Virginia. Click here for more ground transportation information.