Hotel & Conference Location
1919 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20009
A limited number of rooms are being held for the 2015 Building a Healthier Future Summit and will be available on a first come, first served basis. Please make hotel reservations as soon as you are able. Hotel availability is limited at the group rate and rooms may sell out.
*Be informed. Book directly with the Washington Hilton. Click here to learn about unauthorized booking services.
Or, call 1-800-HILTONS (1-800-445-8667) and mention PHA.
You can also visit www.washington.hilton.com and click “Add special rate codes.” Look for “Group Code” and enter the code of “PHA” before pressing “Check Availability.”
Discounted rooms are available until February 4, 2015, or until the block sells out prior to cut-off.
- The closest airport to downtown is Washington Ronald Reagan National Airport (DCA). Blue and Yellow Line Metros run from DCA to downtown and beyond. Taxis are readily available and cost around $20.
- Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI) is 45 minutes away and is located between Washington and Baltimore, MD. Amtrak services the airport seven days a week, as does the regional MARC train during the traditional workweek. Click here for more information on ground transportation.
- Dulles International Airport (IAD) is 45 minutes away in Northern Virginia. Click here for more ground transportation information.
MetroNearest Metro is the Red line at Dupont Circle, Q Street (north) exit.
TrainWashington, D.C.’s train station is Union Station (WAS) and is serviced by Amtrak, Maryland regional trains (MARC) and Virginia regional trains (VRE). The Red Line connects Union Station to the rest of the Metro intra-regional system.
Travel Deals for the Building a Healthier Future SummitPHA has arranged travel discounts with Amtrak, Delta Airlines and United Airlines on behalf of 2015 Building a Healthier Future Summit attendees. Continue below to learn more about these offers.
Amtrak offers a 10% discount off the best available rail fare provided to attendees traveling to the 2015 Building a Healthier Future Summit. To book your reservation call Amtrak at 800-872-7245 and please refer to Convention Fare Code X21U-914 when making a reservation. Convention fares cannot be booked via the Internet. This offer is not valid on the Auto Train and Acela Service. Offer is valid with Sleepers, Business Class or First Class seats with payment of the full applicable accommodation charges.
Delta Airlines — 5 – 10% discount provided to attendees of the Partnership for a Healthier America’s Building a Healthier Future Summit 2014. This discount is valid off any applicable published fares listed for Delta and Delta Connection flights into Washington Reagan National, Baltimore Washington International and Dulles International airports.
- Visit www.delta.com to book your flight or call 800-328-1111 Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. CT (Note: there is a reservation service charge for all tickets issued by phone.)
- Enter meeting code NMK5N in the box provided on the Search Flight page or provide it to the booking agent over the phone.
- Visit www.united.com and enter ZTAG380872 in the Offer Code box
- Call United Meetings at 1-800-426-1122 and provide the Z Code: ZTAG and Agreement Code: 380872 (Note: there is a reservation service charge for all tickets issued by phone.)